You have to make sure the instructor planning on teaching meets Ohio Approval Qualification. Please refer to https://cdn.occrra.org/documents/ckc_instructorguide.pdf for additional information.
Checklist for Instructor
- Make sure you have a valid registry profile on occrra.org
- Make sure you have your Career Pathways Level (CPL) up to date; this means all education is submitted AND verified by the registry. This also includes past employment and experience.
- Once you are certain your registry profile is up to date and verified by the registry, update your instructor application.
Instructor Application à https://registry.occrra.org/applications/instructor_application
*Once logged into your registry profile, click APPLICATIONS on the left hand column then INSTRUCTOR APPLICATIONS*
**PLEASE NOTE** If your registry profile is not up to date (and verified) you will not be able to complete this application. You have to allow the Registry Staff up to 30 days for the review process. Once this is completed you (as an instructor) will be able to teach certain levels of trainings based on your credentials. You will not be able to write, submit, or teach an OA training without this step being complete. Also note, when filling out the application, the progress bar (bottom left of application) will follow you. You have to make sure the bar is 100% complete before submission is allowed for review.
PLEASE, refer to the INSTRUTOR APPROVAL APPLICATION USER GUIDE provided by the Registry for guidance. You will need to know what your “level” is going to be in order to do Step 2.
Checklist for Organization
- Make sure the instructor completes the Training Organization Application if not already done so. Please refer to the Training Organization Application User Guide https://cdn.occrra.org/documents/Application%20for%20Training%20Organization.pdf
- Training Organization Application à https://registry.occrra.org/applications/training_entity_application
*Once logged into your registry profile, click APPLICATIONS on the left hand column then TRAINING ORG. APPLICATION*