The Ohio Afterschool Network (OAN) seeks an independent contractor to support Network communications to its members and other related parties.
This is a six-month contact position, starting October 1, 2017 and ending April 30, 2018. There may be an opportunity to extend the contract beyond that time period. The projected work load is approximately 8 hours per week with flexible hours.
The Contactor must supply their own computer and access to internet.
The scope of this project will include:
- Meeting monthly with the OAN Director to discuss planned communications projects
- Creating and disseminating the monthly OAN membership newsletter through OAN’s communications platforms
- Creating and posting frequently on OAN social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Creating and posting regularly to the OAN News section on the website
- Interacting with OAN members and strategic partners to solicit information for communications that is vetted by the OAN Director
- Providing OAN Director and OAN Strategic Leadership Team a monthly summary report of communications activities
Compensation will be negotiated. All interested applicants need to submit their resume and 3 writing samples by September 8, 2017.
Interested parties are encouraged to contact Nichelle Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 614-312-2834.