As Ohio shifts to the new, long term graduation requirements, many students will need to demonstrate career readiness by earning Industry Recognized Credentials, such as the Entrepreneurship Small Business (ESB) certification which counts as three of twelve points students can earn within the business and hospitality career pathways. We teamed up with business and nonprofits to identify reasonably priced entrepreneurship curricula that can be used in schools, afterschool programs and summer learning to prepare students to earn their ESB certification. Each course or program offers hands on, fun ways to engage students in building entrepreneurial skills and mindsets. Curriculum can be offered in person, virtually or in a blended model.
Want to learn more? Join us for a short introduction or a deep dive.
- Register HERE for OAN’s Intro to ESB Credentials (1hr live virtual session)
- Tuesday, February 16 (2:00-3:00 PM)
- Tuesday, March 16 (2:00-3:00 PM)
- Tuesday, May 4 (2:00-3:00 PM)
- Register HERE for OAN ESB Credential Deep Dive (2.5hr live virtual session)
- Friday, April 23 (10am -12:30pm)
- Friday, June 4 (10am – 12:30pm)