CALL FOR CONFERENCE PRESENTERS
The Ohio Afterschool Network Statewide Conference planning committee seeks amazing, high-energy, high quality workshop proposals for the upcoming statewide conference. If you have any questions about this application, please contact OAN Director Nichelle Shaskus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORKSHOP PROPOSAL GUIDELINES:
Please read and take note of important dates on these guidelines:
1. APPLICATION: Complete and submit this online form.
2. WORKSHOP LENGTH: Workshops should be 90 minutes in length, including time for Q&A.
3. WORKSHOP SELECTION: Workshops will be selected based on the overall quality and connection to the work of the Afterschool and Summer Learning profession. Workshops that provide concrete ideas and free or inexpensive resources for conference participants to utilize immediately in their work are preferred.
4. SOLICITATION OR SALES: Individuals or organizations who apply to be presenters should ensure that their workshops are free from solicitations or sales pitches. Those seeking to invite participants to purchase a product or a service are encouraged to become a conference sponsor and/or purchase a conference vendor table.
5. PROPOSALS DUE: Workshops should be submitted by 5:00 PM on Monday, October 1, 2018.
6. NOTIFICATION: Presenters will be selected and notified before or on Monday, October 15, 2018.
To proceed to the workshop submission page, click HERE…