Welcome To OAN’s Website
Thanks for visiting our website! The Ohio Afterschool Network (OAN) is an organization of stakeholders working together throughout the state to help children and youth succeed. We support expanded learning programs all over Ohio through advocacy, policy, legislation and professional development for the field.
CONTACT US: Can’t find what you’re looking for? Have a specific question? Give us a call! Out phone number is 1-833-OAN-OHIO (833-626-6446). You can also drop us a line here…
WANT TO KNOW WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE VALUE?
Then watch THIS.
OAN’s MISSION: The Ohio Afterschool Network convenes stakeholders to advocate for, support and facilitate the development of quality, sustainable Out-of-School time programs for Ohio’s children and youth
OAN’s VISION: All of Ohio’s children and youth have access to quality Out-of-School time programs.
OAN’s QUALITY STATEMENT: OAN believes quality in Out-of-School time programs is defined as programs that have intentional and strong program design, competent staff, effective partnerships, program evaluation and improvement plans.
Tips to Navigate This Site…
Take the following actions to better understand the work going on in Ohio…
- CLICK ON A BANNER PICTURE… head to the top of this page to read more about the current priorities of OAN.
- READ THE LATEST NEWS… scroll down to click LATEST NEWS to learn more about policy and advocacy or to take deeper dives into topics.
- FOLLOW OAN ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER… to get breaking updates on what is happening around Ohio and see pictures of work in action. A live feed is on the right of this page.
- BECOME A MEMBER… click the JOIN button on the top right of this home page to receive the newsletter and gain access to the “members only” section of this website.
- ATTEND AN EVENT… join either an OAN event or one of our many partners’ events to network with others in your field or receive professional development. Click on the UPCOMING EVENTS tab at the bottom of the page to register or pay for OAN and OAN partner events.